Wednesday 28 October 2015

Season of the Witch..

With Halloween approaching fast I had to make some witches hats :)  And for the first time ever (no idea why I haven't done before) I made WHITE witches hats..

The first one:
in the making :)
Drying..
 This 1st one is now with my dear friend Jane - who's been fancying a felted witches hat for ages.. turns out she just couldn't resist a white one :)

The second hat:
Wider in the brim
And yet another selfie :)
As you can tell there hasn't been anyone around to help with pics lately..
This 2nd one has gone to it's new home in Devon.. bound for a spooky ball at a castle this All Hallows Eve. I'm hoping I get a photo of the wearer in her full costume.. I do love to see them being worn by new owners :)

2 comments:

Teri Berry said...

The hats are great Deborah, the White is so much more flattering than white too.

FeltersJourney said...

Thank you Teri :) x