Tuesday 24 February 2015

Allow me to introduce..

Long Tall Short Fat Sally.. or Sally for short :)  L.T.S.F. Sally is a character from Terry Pratchett's Discworld.. a young witch who's allergic to tides.. she changes shape with the tide.

This is me :)... well my measurements anyway
I've wanted a dressmakers dummy for ages and the Lady Valet has always been the dream model that I thought I would never own.. but now I have one :) yay.  I'm stupidly excited about her.. thinking of all the wearables that I can make so much easier now :)

Setting her measurements to match mine was a funny moment.. I seemed to be turning the wheels endlessly for the hips and waist lol.  It had been years since I bothered measuring.. last time I did I was 36-26-36.. and before that I was 34-24-34. NOW it's 36-30-40.. gravity is definitely taking hold :)

I could do with getting a nice cover so I can hide the gaps and mechanics, and use her for taking listing pics too..

TTFNx


1 comment:

Terriea Kwong said...

Having a fit form is always good for wearable fitting and photo taking. Your one is so professional.