Sunday 22 April 2012

Resist project teaser :)

Can you guess what this is going to be...?



We have had a nice chilled out weekend.. sorting the pond out - the fish actually went in yesterday :)  will post pics soon - its too grey today to take nice photos.  Cooked a lovely (even if I say so myself ) Indian meal last night; tomato chicken curry, chickpea curry, rice and naan bread YUM.  Good news is I cooked 2 great big cauldrens full - so tonights dinners is sorted too .. yay - no cooking this evening!


Totally off topic now.. but I just gotta shout about a friend of mine who I am so proud of

One of my friends is on TV tonight and I am really excited to see her!  Lindsey Butler is on Tom Jones's team on BBC1's The Voice - its battle rounds tonight and I am soooo hoping she makes it through to the live rounds.  I think she will.. she has the most amazing singing voice! I have heard her singing acapella so many times & break out in goosebumps every time!  You can see her audition and see some of her videos (she's a song writer too) on her Facebook page Lindsey Butler - The Voice.  If you like her please LIKE her official facebook, I know the support will mean a lot to her and will help her self-confidence.  We worked together at Sandwell Museums for about 9 years .. there are scores of children who know her a Mistress Rose - the cheeky fun loving Tudor serving wench ;)  She is one of the nicest people you could ever meet and I hope all her dreams come true..  Tonight I will be yelling GO ON LINDSEY!! :)  

xoxo

No comments: