Friday 20 May 2011

Crafts with Purpose

Woolgatherers
Operation Bunny Drop

As promised here are photos of the Woolgathering girls bunnies :)  I snapped them at our last meeting.




by Brenda Marshall
Two lovely felted bunnies :)  with soft velvety fabric inners to their ears - very cuddleable (am I inventing words?)

by Sue Longley
Sue knitted the lilac bunny, he is SOoo soft and squishy, definately made for hugs.  I love this little fella, Sue recycled a felted jumper to sew him - he is just the right size for little hands to hold.

Clare Atfield
Better late than never :)
(Only late on here, not late being sent)
LOVE him!!  So simple and well shaped.  Clare sent 2 of these bunns, and also got the knitting group she goes to involved making more - brilliant.
I think they will all be well loved.

Checking the Crafts with Purpose Facebook page, as of yesterday 365 bunnies had arrived safely & there are lots more on their way.  One lady even managed to make 50 - what a generous soul, lovely.  Hope they reach their target..

My bunny has arrived safely.  I did only manage to make the one, I'd hoped to make 2 but just didnt get round to it...feel a bit bad about that really. 

No comments: